Beautiful, spacious and well appointed 5 BEDROOM pondfront home in Sanderling. The entry level has a large foyer to welcome you and give you a great feeling of space. There are 4 bedrooms (2 masters) on this level. The top floor is a huge living area featuring a wood stove, a dining area and a large sized kitchen. There is also a top floor master bedroom and a separate powder room. There is open deck space on the top floor and covered deck space on the middle, with a built in sunken hot tub. Wander down the private path to the pond and sit to watch the wildlife or head to the beach, which is just down the street. Owners have taken great care of this home including new living room furniture. Sanderling community amenities include pool, tennis, ocean accesses, sound access, nature trails and more!
Danielle Taylor of Beach Realty & Construction - Duck
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 07, Page 29.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Tennis
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking, Underground Parking
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Skylight(s), Wet Bar
- Boat Facilities: Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Pond View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Pond Front